Patient Participation Group
We are keen to involve the patients in the improvement and development of care and services at Lindley Group Practice and have formed a Patient Reference Group. The Practice liaises with the group to gain feedback on ideas for improvement to services.
If you wish to become part of the group, please ask to speak to the Practice Manager.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.