This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

tempSick Notes

If you are off sick from work for more than 4 days in a row and up to 7 days, you must complete a “SC2” to give to your employer.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website